Hello Masquerdom -
Former Masquer President Meredith Yanchak here. Most of you have probably never heard of me (I was the President from 2001-2004, during the Jay Keenan - John Lane turnover).
Whenever I think that something's important, I tend to comment on it, and here I am with my comments.
I write in regards to the death of Al Labriola. Dr. Al was indeed a great friend of all Masquer Nation -- he was an incredible man who supported the arts in our education at Duquesne --- and, almost more importantly, he supported the PEOPLE involved in our arts education.
As Red Masquers, when we lose one of our own, it is our duty to recognize the life that was lived... in whatever way we are able to recognize it.
As I receive the details of the services for Dr. Labriola, I personally plan to send my regards in whatever form his family wishes -- whether it be flowers or a donation to a charity. I plan to do this in the name of the Duquesne University Red Masquers.
I will forward details of the gift to the Labriola family to Masquers via this email address, and I hope that anyone who wishes to contribute to the gift would contact me:
Meredith Yanchak
Meredith Yanchak
No comments:
Post a Comment